- A car can be turned in under 3 metres - place two smooth plates under the frame, then slide the car across. A car with knock on wheels can be turned by using adaptor beams which can be purchased as an optional extra. Min.width required 2.6m, 8ft.6ins. Height 2m,6ft.6ins
- The car can be turned with wheels ON or OFF
- It can be turned even without axles
- Approx packing sizes
- 4 Items
- 45cm x 95cm x 200cm
- 110 KG
- Adaptor Beams can be purchased which enable the AUTOVIP ROLLER to turn your car, with or without axles and suspension, by bolting the beams to either bumper mounting or chassis. Fully adjustable.
- •Greatly improved working position
- •Unrestricted access to the underbody
- •No standing under the vehicle
- •No dirt in face and eyes while cleaning or rustproofing
- •Reduced risk of welding burns
- •Work in far better light
- This gives the mechanic, the car enthusiast and the DIY motorist the opportunity to:
- •Rustproof the underside.
- •Do steel plate work
- •Control/weld/repair mechanical parts such as suspension, shock absorbers, brake pipes, etc.
- •Change or repair exhaust systems
- The AUTOVIP is a cradle-frame which can be fitted quickly and easily to the wheel hubs of any car. The frame is tipped over to allow the user to work on the underbody while standing upright in perfect safety.
- YOU ARE NEVER UNDER THE VEHICLE!